Turnkey Site Build note
- Turnkey/ Civil build solution
- Subsoil Investigation: DCP test and Borehole logging.
- Technical Site Survey
- Site Component Design Drawing; Site layout and orientation drawing
- Tower foundation & Erection
- Shelter Build, Generator & Fuel tank installation
- Excavation & Backfilling (Soft, Hard & Rocky Soil)
- General Pipe Laying (PVC, Galvanize , HDPE, Flexible & Bend Pipe)
- Construction of Man Holes, Hand Holes & Joint Boxes
- Concrete Breaking and Re-Instatement
- Asphalt Breaking & Re-Instatement
- Road Crossing & Bridge Crossing
- Thrust Boring
Efficiently building new fully deployed wireless networks requires deep insight into all facets of network planning, design, deployment, and optimization. Centdoor multi-vendor and multi-technology expertise can power a network, delivering 2G, 2.5G and 3G networks that push best practices to new levels. Centdoor leverages on effective team coordination and program management, multi-vendor roll out experience, and project accountability and ownership to deploy networks within scope and budget. Centdoor offers the following network deployment and system integration services:
- Base Station Subsystem (BSC & BTS) installation and commissioning
- GSM Antennae System (RF feeders, jumpers, antennae, TMA etc) installation and commissioning
- Radio Resources (TRX & Combiners) upgrade/downgrade implementation
- Core Network Nodes (MSC, HLR, IN, M2000, UMG8900, etc) installation and commissioning.
- Transmission Nodes installation and commissioning: Microwave - PDH/SDH, Fiber optics nodes - OSN, DWDM, etc.
- Functional testing, troubleshooting and commissioning
- System Integration, verification and feature testing
- System Acceptance Design and implement microwave point to point networks: long or short haul
- RF network planning and design.
- Site survey and validation.
- Link budget analysis, design criteria and traffic analysis.
- System dimensioning for coverage and capacity.
- Cell data and network parameter planning and design.
- Frequency planning and interference analysis.
- Neighbor Planning.
- In-building planning
- Evaluate loss/attenuation, fading and fading margins, quality, availability and interference analysis.
- Microwave Link engineering.
- Line of Sight survey
- Site Selection and Technical Site Survey
- Perform expert testing from design stage through acceptance, ATP.
- Frequency and capacity planning
- Installation, configuration, testing and commissioning of equipment.
- Path creation and cross connection of E1 to BSC.
- Experienced on Harris, Ericsson, AWY, and Stratex radio in flat, hilly, hot, dry and humid terrain
- Installation and commissioning of microwave radio systems with a complete package of microwave dishes, indoor and outdoor equipment, coaxial feeder cables and power cabling.
Site acquisition forms a vital part of coverage rollout and our SAQ team is poised to handle this in a one shop activity in conjunction with our RF/TX Engineers. Specifically, our site acquisition team has enormous capacity to handle the following in relation to property rollout:
- Site reconnaissance survey in line with RF nominal/coverage plan
- Site survey and search in line with RF nominal positions using relevant SAQ equipments.
- Cost effective site negotiation/ pricing/documentation
- Site Acquisition Reporting with details of taken position, site structure, ownership etc
- Technical site survey mobilization with RF/TX/Civil.
- Monitoring /securing site acceptance and or 2nd cut issuance
- Site payment/documentation and issuance of access to requisite sites
Planning & Design
- Cable Route Survey, Planning & Design of Cable Networks
- Civil work Survey & TSD (Technical Site Drawing)
- Quantity Survey(QS)/Detailed Estimation
- Material Procurement Plan
- Right of Way (ROW) & other Regulatory permit Acquisition
- Statutory/Government Liaison
- Project Supervision to End –to-End Project Management
- Enforcement of Standard Engineering Practices and Specifications Compliance on Contractors to ensure “ZERO” Defects
Implementation & Commissioning
- Detail Survey & Design of Fiber Cable Route
- Cable Blowing, OFC Laying, Stringing & OFC Pulling (Manual)
- OFC Drum Testing
- Cabinet ,Patch Panels & ODF/MDF Termination
- Shelter Entry & Installation
- Optical Fiber Cable Installation
- OFC Splicing, Termination , Link Testing & Commissioning
- As-Built Designs & Documentation